Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blue Ridge Mountain Sports Steps Up!

I just wanted to take a minute to share with you that Blue Ridge Mountain Sports in Farragut has stepped up to donate 35 Cliff Bars to the hike I wrote about in the last blog entry.

If you are in need of gear soon, stop in Blue Ridge Mountain Sports on Kingston Pike and let them know you appreciate their support of getting youngsters into the great outdoors. I know I will!

We are still in need of water bottles, Gatorade or Powerade, and monetary donations to purchase the kids an "I Hiked It" shirt at the top. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
    group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    Visit my web-site : Hostwinds

    ReplyDelete